Re: writing speed issue with dvd+rw-tools
Joerg Schilling wrote:
From: Lourens Veen <email@example.com>
WRONG -> RTFM.... ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/README
I just read that document, and I'm curious what exactly is wrong. To
split up Jon's statement:
- cdrecord-ProDVD will burn a maximum of 1 GB of data without a key
- cdrecord-ProDVD will burn more than 1 GB of data, but only with a
- the key must be obtained from you
- the key is time limited
- the key restricts usage (burning speed for CDs)
- it is your right to licence cdrecord-ProDVD like this
So which one is wrong? It all seems to match the README to me...
It seems that you did not really read the README.....
your statements do not match what's inside the README
Could you clarify what the licensing terms for cdrecord-ProDVD are then,
with reference to my earlier messages. It seems that both myself and
Lourens are confused, and I suspect others may be.