Re: writing speed issue with dvd+rw-tools

>From: Jon Wilson <jon@phuq.co.uk>

>> WRONG

>No need to shout, Joerg.

It is: see below.....

>If I want to burn more than 1G, I have to get a time limted, usage
>restricted key from you. It's your right to license it like this. But I
>have given you no indication whether my use will comply with these
>restrictions, so you are wrong to assume that I am able to do so (or
>that I am happy to do so, but that's a seperate issue).

WRONG -> RTFM.... ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/ProDVD/README

>> Looks like you like to stay uninformed. Why then do you write to this
>> mailing list?

>Why do you feel have to be rude to me, instead of shutting the fuck up?

Simple: you did start being very rude to me. It looks like you are a
typical person who likes to grab what he may get for free but don't like
to give anything back.....think about this.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling