Re: extension of mkisofs for incremental backups

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 19:11, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >From: Patrick Ohly <Patrick.Ohly@gmx.de>
>
> >I have updated the patch again to apply cleanly against
> >2.01a26pre. Patching the man page and a function prototype
> >caused conflicts while the rest applied still fine.
>
> Please try to create less work for me......

Okay, I'll try. However, I need to know what you expect.

> The patch to the man page indserts things disordered

Where would you like me to insert the description of
the new options?

>  and the
> sources seem to be edited very laxy:

Tab vs. spaces is a matter of taste,
but of course I'll change it so that it complies
with what you prefer.

> Calling 'cstyle -v' gives this:

Do you have a URL where I can download cstyle?
I cannot find it on freshmeat, a google search
brought up many misleading hits and Debian's package
search page is currently unreachable.

Apart from formatting issues, is there anything else
in the patch that I need to change to make it acceptable?

--
Bye, Patrick Ohly