Re: how to read second track of a multisessioned dvd+r, in the burner ?

Andrea Tasso wrote:

Hi all, I burn a dvd+r, with multisession.
The commands I issued were:
growisofs -Z /dev/dvd -R -J firstfile
growisofs -M /dev/dvd -R -J secondfile

how can I access secondfile ? I am trying to do it in the same recorder I used to burn the dvd, not in a dvd-ROM ...
if I try
mount -t iso9660 /dev/scd0 /mnt
I see only firstfile.

I tried the session=x option of mount, too, but it does not work.
I was not able to guess if and how to use the sbsector=xxx option.

Below you can see the output of dvd+rw-mediainfo for my dvd ... any help ?

thanks and bye,
Andrea

The session info, like the partition table on a hard disk, is cached, it seems. If you eject and reload it should work fine.

--
E. Robert Bogusta
 It seemed like a good idea at the time