cant read cdrom after burn

Hi all!

I hope you can help me. I am using the 2.6.1 Kernel and I have a Toshiba
Notebook. With 2.4.xx i was buring with the ide-scsi emulation, but with
the new 2.6.1 I want to burn with ATAPI. Well, i can erease a disk and i
can write to the disk - but i can't mount the cd later and even no windows
pc can read the disk.

root@mobil:~# cdrecord --checkdrive -dev=ATAPI:0,0
Cdrecord-Clone 2.01a25 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2004 Jörg
Schilling
scsidev: 'ATAPI:0,0'
devname: 'ATAPI'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Warning: Using ATA Packet interface.
Warning: The related libscg interface code is in pre alpha.
Warning: There may be fatal problems.
Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 2
Capabilities   :
Vendor_info    : 'TOSHIBA '
Identifikation : 'DVD-ROM SD-R2102'
Revision       : '1317'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-ROM.
Using generic SCSI-3/mmc   CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).
Driver flags   : MMC-2 SWABAUDIO BURNFREE
Supported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R

Yes, it is a DVD reader and a CD-rw burner, and i only have one cdrom.
When i want to mount a disk, i was burning ~250MB data, i get:

mount: Falscher Dateisystemtyp, ungültige Optionen, der
       »Superblock« von /dev/cdroms/cdrom0 ist beschädigt oder es sind
       zu viele Dateisysteme eingehängt
       (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
       ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)

(=> wrong filesystem, non-valid option oder "superblock" is damages or to
many filesystems are mounted..)

What is wrong? TIA!

Best regards,

da didi
Gentoo Linux:                   Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.12
kernel-2.6.1-gentoo-r1          Pentium III (Coppermine)