Re: plextor px-708uf: cannot get disk type

>From: Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@paradise.net.nz>

>Ok, I already said before I consider this matter closed, but someone
>doesn't want to get it.

>> *****************
>> ***************** YOU ARE A SPAMMER because you use an illegal mail address
>> *****************

>This is the most idiotic definition of spammer I've ever come across.

AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST AGRESIVE SPAMMERS because you use the same
methods as spammers, you are a spammer!

Are you really soooo dumb or so pigheaded that  you will not undestand that it
is illegal to use bouning reply adresses?

You using a non replyable return address, this is definitive
an active violation of rules. If you so ntot like to get replies,
you  need to use <nobody@paradise.net.nz> instead of <hidden@paradise.net.nz>

Sorry, but these days I am receiving > 500 spam mails each day that cannot be
filtered by procmail. Every single mail I receive is just counting against
complete unability to to real work anymore.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling