Re: plextor px-708uf: cannot get disk type

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:19:17PM +1300, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
> > this was a modified version of cdrecord (or at least not clear
> > enough as far as Jörg's concerned) which according to Jörg violates
> > section 2a of the GPL. Hence his calling it illegal.

Well, I think it's pretty lame to have done a s/cdrecord/dvdrecord/,
but no s/Cdrecord/Dvdrecord/ in the manpage at least.  It always
says cdrecord, but that is not the program.  The binary even says
it's cdrecord.  If it's a different program, it should clearly
say so, and not be confusing.  It's just sloppy.

--
<jakemsr@jakemsr.com>