Re: [Cdrecord-announces] Re: [Cdrecord-video] Re: [Cdrecord-developers] Cdrtools-2.01a25: Patch to make cdrtools 2.01a25 Linux compatible

From: Joerg Schilling <schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Subject: [Cdrecord-announces] Re: [Cdrecord-video] Re: [Cdrecord-developers] Cdrtools-2.01a25: Patch to make cdrtools 2.01a25 Linux compatible
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:40:20 +0100 (CET)

OH, yeah. give me more more more of this !!!

I like this kind of "conversione", where everyone is telling of
being the only one knowing the truth!!!

Please DONT STOP THIS!

MORE THREADFIGHTS !

:)

More seriously:
How often had this kind of fight has taken place?
How much enlightment has been spread under all
those, who have any other "not so enriched" knowledge ?

How often did Joerg really know all bachgrounds, standards,
real ways of programming and ways to set up things ?

It is really regardless.

Stop fight and come back to daily work.

I have a submitted a -- corrected -- patch.

Poeple who wants to use it: Use it -- it is yours.

And Joerg is free not to use it -- for what reason ever.

PLEASE DONT EXPLAIN WHY OR WHY NOT ANY MORE!

Stop this thread at a point, when everyone involved can still
be taken serious...

Slightly amused,
Meino