Re: cdrtools-2.01a22 ready

On Thu 8 January 2004 17:07, Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 04:24:22PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > It _is_ wrong to assume that a random program compiled for OS
> > revision A will run correctly on OS revision B
>
> Definetly NOT.
>
> e.g. "grep".

Aaargh!

Perhaps we should communicate in proposition logic instead af
English? Jörg is right, it is wrong to assume that any random
program compiled for OS revision A will run correctly on OS
revision B. If you disagree, you have to show that every single
possible program _will_ work, not just give one example.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key