Re: dvd+rw-tools update [5.16.4.8.5, brown-bag bug fix:-(]

Andy Polyakov wrote:

(*) This is how the bug actually slipped through: 5.15 was tested with
Pioneer unit under Solaris only. Otherwise it was tested with HP
dvd300n, HP dvd400c, Plextor PX708A and Optorite DD0203 under Linux, and
Sony DRU-510A under FreeBSD.
To quote myself, "procrastination is the art of waiting until the last possible moment, but no longer." Once again my "download ASAP, install when needed" policy has paid off. You should feel good, I didn't upgrade because the old version was working fine for me. And be sure I grabbed 5.16 but won't use that unless I have a problem. -rb

--
E. Robert Bogusta
 It seemed like a good idea at the time