Re: LF-D311 support?

On Wed 10 December 2003 06:15, James Lancaster wrote:
> Any idea if this is supported (doesn't seem to be working)
> DVD-RAM/DVD-R drive (write speed on DVD-R is 1x)
> currently burns under cdrecord-prodvd but I would like to use it
> under k3b.

Well, k3b is just a GUI frontend. It uses dvd+rw-tools to do the
burning, so what you really want to know is whether it works with
dvd+rw-tools.

So, have you tried to burn with growisofs and if so, what were the
results? See http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/ for more
information about dvd+rw-tools and a tutorial.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key