Re: Fehler beim cd-schreiben

On Fri 5 December 2003 21:04, Robert Schwede wrote:
> hallo,
> cdrecord hat mir grade gesagt, dass ich Ihnen eine email
> schreiben soll. Es ist der "unbekannte Fehler 254" aufgetreten.

Sorry, this mailinglist is English-only, so I'm going to translate
your question and answer in English. See
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ for more information.

Translation:

Hello,
cdrecord told me to write you an email. "Unknown error 254" has
occurred.

Answer:

Well, I'm not a cdrecord developer, but that doesn't give all that
much information. What operating system are you using, what version
of cdrecord, what were you trying to do when you got the error,
what was the full output, etc. See
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/problems.html
for information on what to include.

Lourens