Re: New Lite-On 4X DVD plus/dash RW drive

On Tue 02 Dec 2003 04:26:58 NZDT +1300, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> This list is not the place to discuss problems of this "dvdrecord" it has plenty
> of known problems and the self called "maintainter" does not fix them....

You keep on saying that this list is not for discussing dvdrecord.
Please substantiate, or stop it. Are you a list admin? The list's
website doesn't mention a charta, in lieu of one I got the impression
"discussion of optical disk recording software under *ix, *bsd and
os-x" describes it pretty well. This does include discussion of
dvdrecord, whether you like that software or not.

As for dvdrecord, it's best buried because it died of old age,
which makes its license a non-issue.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.