mount iso9660 RR image on Mac OS X get symlinks with terabyte size

Hello!

I crated an iso image under linux with mkisofs 2.0.3
with rock ridge extension and when I mount this image
on my Mac OS X, all symbolic links (symlink) appear
with a bad size, a very lagre size (133'333 TB
(terabyte)). The same happens if I burn the image on a
CD under OS X and I mount the CD instead of the image
file.

If I look to the symlinks from the OS X console, all
seams right.

Somebody met this problem ? Does the problem come from
OS X or from mkisofs ?

Gab