Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Those who are most impacted are sys admins of servers, and upstream developers

I’m both, and I joined Debian to try to make an impact…

> - the two communities most impacted, but that seem to have no say in the
> matter.

… but even then, am drowned by the masses.

(I did not have the chance to Second the GR proposal
because I was not even aware that there *was* one.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[16:04:33] bkix: "veni vidi violini"
[16:04:45] bkix: "ich kam, sah und vergeigte"...