Re: Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Camaleón wrote:
> I really (and still) like the idea of having no default desktop at all
> and let the users decide by themselves if they even want to get a DE when
> performing a DVD based installation.

Including all potential DE options on the main install disc (so the
user can make that choice in a no-net install) will mean a huge
bandwidth increase, not to mention that probably means bluray-only.

There already exist netinst media that solve that problem much better
by including no DE packages on the media.

Best wishes,
Mike