Ultimedia Linux Project Ends

Hello Paul,

after long time of personal illness i'm no more able to maintain UltimediaOS. Ive decided to shut down the whole Project cause im no more able to to pay further bills.

The Server will went down on 2016-06-01. Maybe the Domains will be released and a crawler will grab them. Are you able to remove me from the Census Page as soon as possible?

Sorry to inform you about this 2 days before shutdown, but it was unclear if i will retake the server. But my power to maintain the system with my health is impossible.

Im waiting for your reply but i will look into the IRC as well to see if you are there.

kind regards
Markus Niewerth
mniewerth@ultimediaos.com (is no more active)