Gsoc proposal from Charles

Hi,
I'd like to know how would this proposal be managed by potential student.

Student will need a cloud access for experiments, and this is unfortunately not free.
Amazon provide a free (mini) instance but storage capacity of this small instance may be too limited for such experiments and setup.

Does it include automatic image generation scripts (from a Debian desktop/server and not cloning an image) or "just" connecting to an Amazon instance, add some scripting and save as new image ?

First solution would be a perfect solution (for me and others), but is more complex, expecially with amazon.

If additional co-mentors are required for the project, I can help (if any student proposal is valid...).

Thanks

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438