Re: Multimedia player for video filte type qs

On 17/06/2014, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue 17 Jun 2014 at 17:24:24 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
>
>> vlc would open the file, but, Movie Player (mplayer ?) will not - it
>> returns an error "failure to parse stream").
>
> There appears to be no information about this .qs file extension so it
> would be interesting to know what vlc thinks it is. Codec information is
> under the tools menu. Any chance of satisfying our curiosity? Thanks.

Ah, if only such information (the information box that displays the
codec information) had provided the capability to copy and paste (some
information boxes allow such functionality, some do not), to save
having to flit between application windows, reading then typing...

>From the Codec oinformation from vlc;

"
Stream 0
Type: Video
Original ID: 512
Codec: MPEG-1/2 Video (mpgv)
Resolution: 720x576
Frame rate: 50

Stream 1
Type: Audio
Original ID: 650
Codec: MPEG Audio Layer 1/2/3 (mpga)
Language: English
Channels: Stereo
Sample Rate: 48000Hz
Bitrate: 256 kb/s
"

I assume that that is sufficient information?

The information refers to the movie previously described.

The quality in viewing the movie, seems fairly good.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."