FTPMaster meeting, step1: New FTPMaster

Heyho,

as you may have read in the past, there is a meeting of the FTPTeam this
weekend.  And for fun and profit we decided to make Torsten Werner an
FTPMaster (especially because he isn't here), so everybody please send your
condolences (or congratulations, your call) to him now.

More to come later.

--
bye, Joerg
<rra> I don't know that "useful" is the best overall descriptor of the