Re: git-annex security issue backports

On 2017-10-23 09:26:28, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>> What's the status?
>
> I'm resuming work on this now, and I'll see how I can backport this to
> wheezy, which should helpfully give some help/nudge to the jessie
> version as well.

Hi,

I have pushed DLA-1144-1 for git-annex in wheezy after summary tests.

I have also backported joey's patch to jessie. It was simpler than
wheezy because the code is much more similar. The resulting patch is
available here:

https://gitlab.com/anarcat/git-annex/commit/58daf6cbe4c1ea1cf71f3a538a0e27b5075c7265

As expected, the patch Joey provided applies fine on stretch and should
be applied and uploaded as-is. This time, it's in debian/patches because
the package is non-native since stretch:

https://gitlab.com/anarcat/git-annex/commit/115585df48dce16aa702663dab220de625b9de7d

I can do the upload if you authorize me. The above are not *exactly*
debdiffs, but they are pretty close, so I hope that's sufficient for
review.

A.

--
In serious work commanding and discipline are of little avail.
                         - Peter Kropotkin