fop LTS update package ready for testing

Hi,

After much digging, I believe I have found the relevant issue and
commits to fix the CVE-2017-5661 issue in fop. I have backported the
patch to our 1.0 release in LTS and it seems to compile fine. However, I
haven't performed any tests because I lack experience with that peculiar
infrastructure.

Therefore, here is the fop package ready for testing, as usual:

https://people.debian.org/~anarcat/debian/wheezy-lts/

Thanks for any feedback!

A.

--
Je viens d'un pays où engagé veut dire que tu t'es trouvé une job.
                        - Patrice Desbiens