Re: Marking bugs as pending for salsa.d.o

On 14907 March 1977, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> In the Git repositories of packages that I maintain at alioth.d.o, a
> script [*] is called in the post-receive hook for tagging the bugs
> listed in the meta tag "Closes:" of gbp-dch as "pending".

> Is there a way to have a similar integration service for the Git
> repositories at salsa.d.o?

I'm on it, code lives in https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/webhook

Feel free to open issues or merge requests with additions of stuff we
ought to have too, right now it supports close/tagpending. I've got some
local changes not yet pushed, to check (via soap using ruby-soap4r) if a
bug is open or not, before tagging it pending, will commit em later.

Usage will be a simple webhook you configure for your repository.

In case people want to send patches:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/user/project/integrations/webhooks.html is
the upstream doc on what we get (loadsa data in json) and which events
it can run on (many).

One constraint: It will run separate and will have *NO* access
whatsoever to the actual git repository (to parse files or stuff),
everything we have is either in the JSON OR hardcoded via url parameter
(say, source package name).

More docs to come on wiki for salsa when it goes live.

--
bye, Joerg