Re: No DLA for xen, librsvg, libidn?

On 2016-05-17 13:42:47, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Hi LTS team,
>
> If I do not miss something, there were updates for src:xen,
> src:libidn, and src:librsvg via security.d.o but without DLA. The last
> two with entries in the DLA/list file already. Could you please send
> those? It might confuse people seeing the update but no advisory.

I do believe you are correct: some DLAs are definitely missing. I wrote
about libidn in <[🔎] 871t50elvf.fsf@angela.anarcat.ath.cx>, the uploader was
Brian May (in CC).

The Xen DLA is somewhat big and Brian was asking for advice, I answered
in <[🔎] 87h9dwenut.fsf@angela.anarcat.ath.cx> and I expect the DLA to be
released soon or I'll take care of it myself.

Not sure what happened to librsvg.

It would be great to have better consistency here.

A.
--
Semantics is the gravity of abstraction.