Initial call for Publicity team meeting: dates/times for September 2015

Dear all

I hope you all had a nice summer!

I think it would be nice to have an IRC meeting this month, so we
exchange news, ideas, plans, wrap up from DebConf (talk, BoF, other
conversations...).

I have created a dudle for deciding:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debianpublicitymeeting/

Please enter your preferences in order to agree a date/time. Times are
in UTC, and dates/times can be added/deleted by anybody.

I have watched the DebConf talk and BoF (congratulations and thanks to
everybody involved!) and will review last meetings' minutes to try to
propose an agenda in the meeting page, in the next hours:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/2015-09-September

Of course, everybody is welcome to be faster than me :)

Regards

Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona