Initial call for Publicity team meeting: dates/times for July 2015

Dear all

We agreed to have a Publicity team meeting in the beginning of July.
Sorry that I'm a bit late to coordinate this, but better late than
never, I suppose.

I have created the meeting page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/2015-07-July

and a dudle for next week:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/debianpublicitymeeting/

Please enter your preferences in order to agree a date/time. Times are
in UTC, and dates/times can be added/deleted by anybody.

About the agenda (in the meeting page), add the items you consider, I'll
review the minutes of last meetings to get sure nothing is forgotten, I
hope to get a more-or-less completed agenda before the weekend.

Regards

Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona