Re: Significant Change(s) to WSJT Application Suite

Hi Bdale,

That is the intention, to get the Debian repo's updated so it feeds all the derivatives.

Will send out an update when they have things the way they want them. There is allot of activity happening right now to get v1.5.0 of WSJT-X released, then I suspect, work will commence on porting the fast mode WSJT sections to QT5.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

On 5/28/2015 8:43 AM, Bdale Garbee wrote:
KI7MT <ki7mt@yahoo.com> writes:

There are a number of significant changes happening with the WSJT
upstream applications (WSJT, WSPR, WSPR-X and WSJT-X).

Thanks for the update.  I was running on some local builds before the
fire in 2013 and haven't gotten back on the moon yet, but having these
packaged and maintained well in Debian is something I'd love to see!

73 - Bdale, KB0G