Re: baycomepp and baycomusb possible removal unless help forthcoming

> I checked the build logs and those seem to be mostly issues with
> outdated include paths and host compiler definitions, definitely
> fixable. I might look into it later this week.

Thanks for the offer Adrian, but I worked out what I was doing wrong and
have managed to get it building. It's not clean but I think I've fixed
it enough that it will now build with GCC-5.

As well as the actual build being messy the packaging is ancient so it
will be a bit longer before I have an upload ready.

73, Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

Wisdom is knowing what to do with what you know.