Re: Berlin, 2015-05-09 and -12: Linux Presentation Day

Hi,

Sorry for the late follow up but was on vacation.

Indeed I wanted to get in touch with one of the participating parties
(linuxworks) and see if we can setup a booth. Maybe someone is willing
to organize it for the 12.05. at a university?

A initial event page for further organization has been setup:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2015/LinuxPresentationDay

Cheers,
Christian