Re: WSJT-X out of date

Hi Christopher,

Sorry, this was an oversight on my part. When using Jessie, after adding
the PPA's, you need to edit the source lists to point to the correct URLS.

Look in /etc/apt/sources.d/

for: ki7mt-kvasd-installer-trusty.list
and: ki7mt-wsjtx-dev-trusty.list

Edit both those files and change jessie to trusty.

Then; sudo apt-get update

and try to install from there. That should change the PPA URL's from:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ki7mt/kvasd-installer/ubuntu/dists/jessie/main/binary-i386/Packages

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ki7mt/kvasd-installer/ubuntu/dists/trusty/main/binary-i386/Packages

If that doesn't work (it did for me), I can build the .deb files for
Jessie and Sid, then post them on the JTSDK site at sourceforge. You
could then use Gdebi to install them.

73's
Greg, KI7MT