Re: Package with CMAKE based C library

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for the feedback.

At present, this is a development package for testing, static linking to
a custom built library (from an External CMake Project section in the
main CMakeLists.txt ), which, dh_install was including at the install
phases. The only way I could find to prevent it from pulling in the libs
was to override dh_install. This is non-issue for the formal release
package as it will link against a shared libs.

The manpages was a real pain. The projects uses AsciiDoc to build the
pages as part of the CMake install target. If I didn't
overide_dh_installman and dh_compress, I ended up with double
extensions: <package-name.1.gz.gz> in the .deb file

I can look at this again closer to the time when the libs have been
formally published and the main package is ready for release from
upstream. Hopefully, I wont have to override anything at that point.

Greg, KI7MT