Re: autopkgtest for security archive

Hi,

On 3/26/2019 10:23 PM, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Kind ping for the question below.

I am not sure what you are asking. Yes, buildds for security have access
to the embargoed queue and obviously that access cannot reasonably be
shared. Technically I think it's in the purview of ftp-master to approve
new credentials (in this case together with Security team) and for DSA
to provision them. As far as I remember we rely on IP whitelisting today
- at least 99builddsourceslist does not contain logic for passwords
(anymore) and I'm pretty sure DSA autogenerates that list into
ftp-master's apache config. Unfortunately I could not find that
configuration in DSA's Puppet tree (nor on coccia, but this is about
security-master) from a quick glance. I know I have seen it in the past,
but I don't recall where. In any case those two teams are the ones to ask.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern