Resigning my cloud team delegation

Hey folks,

Although I mentioned this to folks at DebConf and in the cloud team
sessions there, I realise I haven't announced it more widely yet...

Since I was delegated last year, I've taken on more commitments
elsewhere in Debian (and outside) and I've not been able to find the
time to do a reasonable job as a delegate. I'm therefore resigning
from this position effective immediately. Sorry. :-/

I'm not going *away* - I'll still be around if people need help/advice
with stuff, and I'll keep doing updates as needed for the existing
stretch and buster openstack images, But don't expect me to be driving
things at all from this point. I don't envisage going to the sprint
this year.

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect."
  -- Bruce Schneier