[ANN] Changed FTP upload queue for mentors.debian.net

tl;dr:

The FTP upload queue changed from / to /pub/UploadQueue/.
Please update your local dput configuration.

Longer version:

mentors.d.n has been running a patched vsftp to allow anonymous uploads
to the root of the upload queue.  We want to get rid of that local
patch, so we are changing the upload queue to something that is
non-root, and we want for the pseudo-standard path used also in
ftp-master.

We have already uploaded an updated dput-ng¹ with the changed path, and
opened bugs for dput² and dupload³.
In the meantime the old upload path will keep working as if nothing
happened, but please change any local configuration you have as at some
point at some future we will disable it.

¹ https://tracker.debian.org/news/935647
² https://bugs.debian.org/891268
³ https://bugs.debian.org/891269

Thanks for using mentors.d.n!