Re: libidn test packages [resent]

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 03:20:04PM -0400, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> (Fixed list address, sorry for the duplicate.)
>
> Hi,
>
> I have looked at porting the security fixes on the libidn package from
> squeeze to wheezy. As usual, signed test packages are available here:
>
> https://people.debian.org/~anarcat/debian/wheezy-lts/
>
> And a debdiff is available for review by the security team:

FWIW I already prepared wheezy and jessie packages for this a while ago:
https://people.debian.org/~ghedo/libidn_1.25-2+deb7u1.diff
https://people.debian.org/~ghedo/libidn_1.29-1+deb8u1.diff

But never uploaded them because I couldn't get the jessie one to build.

This was sort of "documented" in the dsa-needed.txt file and IIRC Tianon Gravi
was also interested in this a while ago.

Cheers