Final bits from the (outgoing) DPL

Hi *,

As is traditional, I've come with some parting words and delegations as
the outgoing DPL.

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate Mehdi on his election. If his term in
office was anything like as brilliant as mine was, I'm sure he'll have a
fantastic time. That said, I'm not sure anyone except those who have
experienced the job realise what a time commitment it is, and I'm sure
everyone will give Mehdi their full support :)

I'd also like to thank the project, and all those who have helped,
advised, and assisted me in the past year.

So without further ado, some last minute bits to clean up for the new,
incoming DPL.

Treasurer team re-delegation
----------------------------
The auditor team have asked me to re-delegate them as the treasurer
team, to avoid some of the confusion as to what they actually do.

I hereby appoint the following developers as members of the Debian
auditor team:

- Brian Gupta (bgupta)
- Philipp Hug (hug)
- Hector Oron (zumbi)

In addition, Martin Michlmayr (tbm), and Martin Wuertele (maxx) have
agreed to remain on the team as advisors.

The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until further
changes by present or future DPLs.

= Job Description =

The Debian Treasurer team:

* keeps track of Debian project assets (including domain names,
trademarks and other intangible assets), income, expenditures and any
other financial information
* Develops policies, processes and workflows for approving and
accounting assets
* keeps track of organizations holding assets in trust for Debian and
propose to the DPL changes in the list of trusted organization (as per
constitution §5.1.11 and §9.3)

Front desk de-delegation
------------------------

After speaking to DAM and FD, they and I both feel that there isn't a
need for a delegation, as no decisions are being made by the FD team, so
having to re-delegate this each time it changes is moot.

Thus, I'm revoking the delegation for the team. Note though, that this
doesn't mean anyone on the team is leaving, or the excellent work they
do will stop :)

DSA spending limits update
--------------------------

I'm slightly clarifying the DSA spending limits
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/10/msg00001.html)
to include other non-hardware sundries, such as domain names, any
requirements for ssl certificates (though hopefully now we can use Lets
Encrypt!) and other such items, still in the aim of 'supporting the
operation of Debian infrastructure'

New ctte member
---------------

As in #797533, the technical committee have recommended, and I have
accepted the nomination of Phil Hands (philh) to the committee. Congrats
Phil, and I'm sure we'll look forward to your wise judgement on
(hopefully not too!) contentious issues.

Debian Trolling Team delegation
-------------------------------

In order to inject some fun into the proceedings, I hereby delegate that
Paul Tagliamonte (paultag) is a member of the Debian Trolling Team
(DTT).

The DTT has the power to set the colour of the DPL's t-shirt, which must
be complied with.

Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above is
revoked. This delegation is time limited, and will be effective until
23:59:59 UTC on April 16th, 2016.

Finally
-------

It's been a true honour to serve as the project's leader for the past
year. So long, thanks for all the fish, and see you in Cape Town!

Neil