Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Mattia Rizzolo

Hello,

I recommend to accept Mattia Rizzolo as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is mattia.

 * Applicant background

I'm Mattia, an Italian guy, involved in free software for about 6 years.
I started to enjoy Debian (and derivatives) almost immediately. I approached its community a couple of years ago, and I felt in love with its philosophy.
My first upload got accepted on 2013-09-20, while the very first package I did from scratch happened in the following winter. Since then I continuously hang out in Debian ML and IRC chans, helping whenever I can.
The time I don't spend for Debian I: a) playing here and there with a computer b) read narratives book. a lot. c) attend university lessons d) hang out with people e) study for university. In this order ;)

In Debian I'm interested in QA-related activities, not only packaging-related, but also on helping maintaining infra.

Regards,

Tomasz Buchert