Re: Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2015

Hello,

we got the confirmation for our booth at the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage [1] that
take place on 21st/2nd of March in Chemnitz, Germany.

We already have 6 people for our booth \o/

As in other years the organizers sponsor food and social event attendance
for four persons, we have to pay 50€ for each additional person who wants to
get the food and social event tickets.

Please put yourself on the Wiki page and contact me if you want to join us
until next Wednesday so that we can arrange the payment.

I hope to see you in Chemnitz soon

Best regards
Jan

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2015/ChemnitzerLinuxTage