Re: BSP Tilburg.nl 2014-12-13+14 - venue

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 02:27:58AM +0100, Sven Guckes wrote:
> * Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [2014-12-05 16:43]:
> > https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/12/nl/Tilburg
> > See you in Tilburg!
>
> the venue is "tbd"? only seven days to go..
> do you need help finding one?  sponsors?
> what's the story here?

Parts of the story that I have:

* Organizing the BSP  is work in progress
* There are several venues in the picture
* wiki is updated with s/TBD/TBA/ , To Be Announce,
* I fully support the person who took  the initiative of the BSP we are talking about.

The good thing about doing something new is that you learn a lot!

And yes, you are all welcome to join the fun.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven