Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tilburg, .nl, sat 2014-12-13 - sun 2014-12-14

Hi,

On saturday 13th and sunday 14th december (in about 2 weeks) there'll be a
Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tilburg, The Netherlands.

Tilburg is about 90 minutes by train from Amsterdam.  About 150 km from
Düsseldorf.  About 125 km from Brussels.

You're all invited; of course participation is free.

Once there's a wiki-page ( at https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/ ) I'll give more
details; you'll be able to register there.  For now, please save the date!

C U in Tilburg, Bye,

Joost

--
We don't get paid to work on creating a good OS, we do it because
it's fun!          Turbo Fredriksson on debian-devel, 12 Dec 2000