Re: about bash and Debian Lenny

* Nikolay Hristov <geroy@stemo.bg> wrote:
> On 10/01/2014 02:58 PM, Konstantin Khomoutov wrote:

> >[...]
> >>Which part of "I don't want to use deb packages from different
> >>sources because I cannot trust them" you didnt understand? ;-)
> >Still, when someone offers their help there really is no need
> >to play a smart ass as you did.  The only thing you might achieve doing
> >that is a) direct rebuttals (my e-mail) and b) mild propositions to
> >build patched packages yourself.
> Yes you are right but what if the person offering me help is someone
> who wants to take advantage of me.
> No offence but do you trust everyone who offers help to you?

But you know *you* asked for help here, but you don't trust people who
offer help....
And btw. if you so carefull on trust and security, you maybe should
consider not to run 6 servers on a release whose security support ended
some ice ages ago. Or at least be able to backport your own packages for
these machines.