Updating the Policy Editors delegation

Dear Developers,

After the upload of debian-policy 3.9.5.0, Charles Plessy decided to
step down from being a Policy Editor to focus on other areas of Debian.
Charles had a huge role in the maintenance of the Debian Policy before
and during his 12-month delegation, and his activity will be missed.

I would like to stress the importance of contributing to our project's
documentation. Documents such as the Debian Policy, the Developer's
Reference, and all our packaging documentation, bring us together as a
project and ensure that we do not diverge into a myriad of team-sized
projects with their own procedures and practices. We should all feel
collectively responsible of keeping them up to date.

The Debian Policy is maintained in the open, and you are welcome to join
the debian-policy mailing list[0], go through the open issues for
debian-policy[1], and contribute ideas, comments or patches.
The Developers Reference is also maintained on the debian-policy@ mailing
list, using similar processes.

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-policy/
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/debian-policy

Please find below the updated delegation. The task description is
unchanged.

- Lucas

Policy Editors delegation
=========================

I hereby appoint the following developers as Policy Editors:

- Andreas Barth  (aba)
- Bill Allombert (ballombe)
- Jonathan Nieder (jrnieder)
- Russ Allbery   (rra)

Any previous Debian Policy delegation, not explicitly listed above, is
revoked. The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until
further changes by present or future DPLs.

Task Description
----------------

The Debian Policy team is responsible for maintaining and coordinating
updates to the Debian Policy Manual and all the other policy documents
released as part of the "debian-policy" package.

The Debian Policy Editors:

- Guide the work on the Debian Policy Manual and related documents as a
  collaborative process where developers review and second or object to
  proposals, usually on the debian-policy mailing list [1].

  [1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-policy/

- Count seconds and weight objections to proposals, to determine whether
  they have reached sufficient consensus to be included, and accept
  consensual proposals.

- Reject or refer to the Technical Committee proposals that fail to
  reach consensus.

- Commit changes to the version control system repository used to
  maintain the Debian Policy Manual and related documents.

- Maintain the "debian-policy" package. As package maintainers, they
  have the last word on package content, releases, bug reports, etc.