Updating the Front Desk delegation

Dear developers,

I hereby appoint the following as members of the Debian Front Desk team:

 - Enrico Zini (enrico)
 - Jonathan Wiltshire (jmw)
 - Jonathan McDowell (noodles)
 - Mattia Rizzolo (mattia)
 - Santiago Ruano Rincón (santiago)

This represents the stepping down of Jan Dittberner (jandd), Mike Gabriel
(sunweaver) and Francesca Ciceri (madamezou). Please join me in thanking them
for their careful and diligent work over the years.

Any previous Front Desk delegation not explicitly listed above is revoked. The
delegation is not time-limited; it will be effective until further changes by
present or future Project Leaders.

Task Description
- ----------------

The Front Desk is the team that runs the NM (New Maintainer) process and
supports the Debian Account Managers (DAM).

Activities of the team include:

 - Acting as points of contact and support for Application Managers (AMs),
   applicants, advocates and everyone involved in the NM process.

 - Assigning AMs to applicants.

 - Dealing with requests for temporary porter accounts.

 - Checking AM reports for consistency and handing them over to DAM.

 - Ensuring that the NM process runs smoothly.

 - Managing the NM web interface, database, mailing aliases, and other
   infrastructure

Appendix

You can learn more about the activities and responsibilities of the Front Desk
team here:

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FrontDesk

Best wishes,

- --