What pulls in the tray of my /dev/sr1 ?

Hi,

one of my optical drives automatically pulls in its tray if it stands
out for a few minutes. The four others do not try to byte my fingers.

The waiting time between manual tray eject and automatic tray load
is quite reliably 195 to 200 seconds.

Optical driving is one of my sports. So i am sure that it doesn't do
this on its own. It rather must get a SCSI command START/STOP UNIT
with Start bit and Load/Eject bit.

Now i riddle from where this command might come and why only /dev/sr1
is affected but not /dev/sr0, sr2, sr3, sr4.

I killed all processes of udisks2 and gvfs, but am not brave enough
to kill systemd-udevd.

  udevadm monitor -k -u -p
does not show any event at the time when the tray moves in.
I also unpacked the initrd and inspected
/lib/udev/rules.d/60-persistent-storage.rules.
The ones which call blkid would be suspects. But they seem to rely
on the presence of CDROM content info, which cannot be known while
the tray is out.

crontab says that neither desktop user nor superuser have cron jobs.
atq says there is no at-job while the tray is out.

Any idea what automat gropes my cheap DVD drive and ignores
all my expensive Blurays ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas