Your "leafpad" upload

Hi Jari,

I've just been reviewing your recent upload of leafpad, in order to
determine whether it was suitable for unblocking for Squeeze.

Firstly, thank you for fixing the outstanding RC bug on the package.
However, I'm somewhat disappointed that you chose to mix unrelated and
unneeded changes in as part of the upload, specifically this change:

+  * debian/rules
+    - Simplify targets for dh(1).

Leaving aside for one moment the appropriateness of making such a change
in deep freeze, I do wonder how this change was intended to work:

+override_dh_auto_instakk:

fwiw, reviewing the difference between the
patches/debian-changes-0.8.17-{3,4}, the changes from -3 to replace all
the GPL license headers with the new version omitting the FSF address
have also been lost in this upload; this patch never seems to have
actually been applied to the package, however, so its loss isn't a
particular problem.

Regards,

Adam