AMD M780G with ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics

Hello list,

I am considering the purchase of a new netbook/laptop and I think I am
quite interested in the Lenovo Thinkpad x100e:

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/
catalog.workflow:item.detail?
vt=5&GroupID=37&Code=X100e_INTEL_BEST&hide_menu_area=true

I have read various reviews on the internet and the only thing that makes
me wonder about it is the graphic chipset (AMD M780G with ATI Radeon HD
3200 graphics).
I checked x.org and the chipset is supported by the open source radeonhd
driver (good), but apparently it does not have 3D acceleration (bad).

Does anyone have this chipset? Can you comment on the quality?
I am not trying to play intensive games, I just want to know if I can
watch a movie on it without dropping frames like my ancient PIII system.

Needless to say I'd run sid on it.

Thanks for your help!

--
Best Regards, Jack