Re: Caldera claims "LSB 1.0 implementation" in Project 42 beta announcement

The situation has been corrected.

Yesterday's announcement on businesswire,
http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/f_headline.cgi?bw.031301/210720302
now features the following announcement:
"This news release has been replaced. Please see updated version"

The Caldera site includes the correction announcement,
http://ir1.stockmaster.com/cgi-bin/press?symbol=CALD;document=BW20010314BW0536.ihtml
while business wire simply links to the updated version,
tp://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010314/0538.html

As we have statements from Caldera representatives that there was a mistake
along with a public correction within 24 hours, I'm content that this was in
internal error and that no malice was intended.

Thanks to everyone for keeping a cool head.

Scott
--
Scott McNeil
Free Standards Group