Re: Iceweasel connection reset

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:32:40 +0400, wlan wrote:

(please, don't top-post and keep text formatted messages, thanks)

> 2012/3/28 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
>
>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:53:02 +0400, wlan wrote:
>>
>> > Oh, i was check the checkbox "No proxy" and google search form works,
>> > but i still can't posting form any site.
>>
>> If don't expand a bit more what exactly does not work and what kind of
>> error your are getting when you try to "post" we can only make wild
>> guesses...

> sometimes I can't load some web-pages.

A bunch of those failed to load URL samples will help.

> Pages are different always.

This is too much for me :-)

What do you mean by "pages are different"? Different in what regard,
exactly? Colors, layout, information, images...?

> For example I can't load search-page from google, sometimes i can do
> it, but i have error when i do search-request.

What kind of error do you get? A "connection reset"?

> Sometimes i have error when i click link from search-result of google,
> sometimes i can't load my google-mail and sometimes i can't send message
> for any web-services (scoial-networks and different intetnet-forums). I
> try install chromium, i was think it gonna works good, but it sometimes
> can't load googlesearch page.

If Chromium fails the same way it can be something coming from your ISP.
Have you tried using a different provider?

> I was disable ipv6 into iceweasel, and i try change MTU for my network
>-interface, but all it not help me. I use WinXP on my laptop, and
> brawsers works good, ff and chrome.  i breaking brain yet. Can you give
> me response what i can do for fix it?

Try to mimic the proxy configuration you have set in Windows XP so it is
the same for all your linux browsers. It could be that you're missing a
specific setting.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón