32 or 64 bits for the end user.

Yet again the 32 vs 64 bit question.

I have Debian systems at home running 32 bits, and my server has been
running happily in 64-bit mode fopr years.  Now I get to install debian
for an end-user on another AMD-64 machine.  64-bit mode is tempting, but:

Are there still significant end-user problems for 64-bit Debian?  The
machine has nvidia graphics on the motherboard (I believe).  My user is
likely to want to use flash, which has always been a problem in Linux,
but ... Is it still even more of a problem in 64-bit mode?

Any other likely end-user problems?

-- hendrik