Re: Debian meeting in cbase (Berlin) today

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:04:06 +0100 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote

Hi,

Hi Holger,

I was in CBase yesterday and learnt that according
to their calendar there is
a Debian meetup there tonight. OTOH I remember
that last month there was the
first of these meetings, which were then announced to be happen every two months. So I wonder... anybody can shed some light on this? Anybody going? I was planning to go to yet another hackspace, but change plans I can
do.

Thanks for double checking, as the plan is to have the meeting every odd numbered month as stated in the LocalGroup wiki [1], so the next is suppose to be on the 28.11.2013. Probably there was a misunderstanding when I organized the meeting, so I'll follow up with the c-base "circle" to see if their calender can be updated to reflect that we meet only every odd numbered month. Unfortunately I can't make it today but maybe Mika, Wolfgang, Frank or Matthias might be up for a spontaneous meeting. Send me an email off list and I pass on their contact details in case you need them. ;)

cheers,
Christian

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups#Germany